Just Move it! Challenge Team and ABC/25 Foundation
Just Move it! Challenge Team
The Just Move it! Challenge (JMI) is hosted by ABC/25 Foundation. It is a 5K and 1 Mile Run/Walk for all ages. The JMI Team is energetic, focused, and dedicated.
2017 JMI School Rep (Dryden, Greenbrier, and South) –
- Help plan JMI event: order supplies, awards, etc. (tasks divided by team)
- Communicate JMI news to school community
- Help on Race day with various tasks: registration, packet pickup, food, or any other task needed
ABC/25 Foundation – School Co-Liaisons*** Dryden(1)
- Attend monthly ABC/25 Foundation Meetings and communicate Foundation information to school administration, families, and PTA.
- Help with in-school fundraisers such as in-school drawings or other events.
- Review teacher grant applications and help determine where funds will be allocated across the district schools.
***Interested but think it may be too much? Some schools have more than one liaison to divide the above responsibilities, so grab a friend and contact us.
ABC/25 Vice President of Fundraising
- Plan and track fundraising activities across the district
- Collaborate with school liaisons to develop timelines
- Support Co-Presidents with Foundation activities
ABC/25 Co-President (1 opening) *will divide the following duties with existing Co-President
- Plan and preside over Foundation meetings and act as main communication link to liaisons and external stakeholders
- Work with treasurer to manage budget and fundraiser initiatives
- Plan and organize grant application and grant selection processes. Work with AHSD25 to ensure payments.
- Collaborate with Vice President of Fundraising to determine fundraiser timelines and resource needs
- Update school board and ABC/25 Members about Foundation happenings
- Ensure all Foundation activities support the organization’s mission